Shop Online for Homeschooling Supplies and Help NLSV!

Click here to visit Learning Things - The Education Store

Monday, August 11, 2008

I just LOVE this kid!

My darling, innocent, wide-eyed angel has been building with Legos all morning. Why tell us this on this blog and not the family-friendly, education-oriented blog, you ask? Aren't Legos an unschooler's wet dream?

Well, yes they are. But wait 'til you hear what he was building:

A bar. A BAR! Complete with bartender, drinks, and patrons. I'll have to ask if one of those patrons is Mom... God help us if the bartender's him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well now, that's not so bad. It's not like the kid was constructing a strip club. I hope he serves margaritas in his bar, and I hope I'm invited. :-)

And -- yes -- Legos are an unschooler's wet dream, aren't they?